We create all of our CAD files in 3D.
A common misconception is that 3D drafting is much more expensive compared to 2D drafting, while in fact 3D drafting will be cheaper in the end and it comes with multiple advantages such as:
– Ability to easily extract a list of quantities for cost estimate purposes
– Changes in the 3D model will automatically update all the effected floor plans, elevations and sections.
– Possible issues can be spotted and corrected very early in the process, potentially saving lots of money.
– It’s very easy to collaborate and discuss designs using a 3D model compared to only having 2D drawings.
– You’ll have a great foundation for any visualization needs for your project.
We can export our CAD files in numerous file formats so that you can open / import them in to your favorite software.